PGA Jr. League Golf at Phillips Park Golf Course
Playing as a team. Making new friends. Having fun. Competing together.
PGA Junior League Golf (PGA JLG) features a team-vs-team scramble format in a structured league setting that provides for a more popular, less stressful, competition. The emphasis is on the fun, recreation, and sportsmanship of the game. Where every participant gets the chance to play and join our team.
PGA JLG Participants Receive
- Two team jerseys (home & away)
- PGA JLG ball cap
- Performance tee-shirt
- Bag tag
- Draw string bag
- Minimum of 4 regular season league competitions
- Instruction from PGA Professionals
- Weekly team practices: Dates TBD
- Opportunity for advancement to post-season and all-star teams
- Access to the PGA JLG Website and online store
- Access to customized mobile app featuring schedules, standings, stats and messaging
- Fun and recreational 2-player scramble format
- All participants get to play in every 9 – hole competition they attend
- Boys & Girls ages 9-13
- Advanced skills not required, multiple years of golfing experience is beneficial
- June – July: Regular Season
- August: Postseason Qualifiers & Section Championships
- September: Regional Championship
- October: PGA JLG National Championship
2021 League Schedule: COMING SOON!